• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa63

Very very sad news

Rate this topic

I just heard from pammie's husband ... pammie passed away this morning.

I had the pleasure of meeting both pammie and her husband in September, and she was truly a special lady. She was always so kind in her posts, and she was even nicer in person. I will miss her.

Special hugs go out to her husband Joe during this very difficult time.

Lisa,

I am shocked and so saddened to hear this news. I know that Pammie had been in the hospital last spring but she said she was doing fine after that. In fact, she said she was looking forward to becoming active on the board again. I thought she was OK.

Although I never met Pammie in person, through her posts she was a warm, caring person. She was so active in welcoming so many new members and always had something positive to say. Pammie and Joe did a lot of cruising and I remember how she loved their cruise to Alaska.

I am so very sorry and send my condolences to her husband, Joe, and all her friends and family. Pammie will be sorely missed by many.

Sincerely, Cheryl

Lisa, this is such a shock! My heart and prayers go out for Joe and all her family and friends. May God rest her soul!!!

My mouth dropped when I read this post. You know, most of us on this board have never met each other, and yet we still feel as if we "know" each other. This is very, very sad. She was very kind on this board, and she will be missed. I also would like you to pass along my condolences, thoughts and prayers to Pammie's family and friends. Thank you so much.

Terrible news about Pammie. We have known her and Joe about three years thru cruise boards. She was always upbeat and will be missed. We taped cruise week for them on the Travel Channel a year or so ago, so if anyone wants Joe's address just email us @ seayou47711@cs.com.

What an unexpected shock this is. I'm saddened greatly to hear this news. I could tell what a warm, sincere person she was just by reading her messages. My condolences go out to Joe and her family during this very tough time.