• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What is you fav. cruise line and why?

Rate this topic

ssatterly

For all around cruising, its Royal Caribbean for us. Been on Carnival 5 times, RCI 3 times and Princess twice. Carnival has the bast stage shows, hands down, but the worst food of the three. We were bored on the Regal Princess with its scarcity of things to do on board and the shows were lousy, but the food was good. RCI seemed to be pretty good in all categories. Will try NCL this winter.

Of the four lines we have cruised--Carnival, HAL, Celebrity, and RCI, we choose HAL as our favorite, just barely over Celebrity. All are good, but HAL, in our opinion, has a little better service and we like the layout of the ships a little better. The food is good on all, better than anything we can get around here. We would like to try Princess Cruise Lines and we are a little gun shy with NCL based on some of the comments we have heard. If the right circumstances presented themselves we would still give them a try. :wink: :wink:

It's hard to say. I think that right now Princess is at the top, but that may be because we cruised to Alaska with them and that cruise will be hard to ever beat. We also liked RCI quite a bit. The food and service were pretty close. They both felt a step ahead of Carnival, but have also enjoyed every cruise we took with them. :grin:

Howard

My all-time favorite line --- Dolphin --- went out of business years ago. Since then, no one has come close in service, food, etc. but I'd rate HAL the closest. I also like the size of the S-class ships.