Welcome to the NEW and ENHANCED CruiseCrazies! Read more... ×
Welcome to the NEW and ENHANCED CruiseCrazies!

See what's new and changed here

• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
ssatterly

What is you fav. cruise line and why?

Rate this topic

For all around cruising, its Royal Caribbean for us. Been on Carnival 5 times, RCI 3 times and Princess twice. Carnival has the bast stage shows, hands down, but the worst food of the three. We were bored on the Regal Princess with its scarcity of things to do on board and the shows were lousy, but the food was good. RCI seemed to be pretty good in all categories. Will try NCL this winter.

We like Celebrity! The two Celebrity cruises that we have been on have had great food, service and entertainment.

Of the four lines we have cruised--Carnival, HAL, Celebrity, and RCI, we choose HAL as our favorite, just barely over Celebrity. All are good, but HAL, in our opinion, has a little better service and we like the layout of the ships a little better. The food is good on all, better than anything we can get around here. We would like to try Princess Cruise Lines and we are a little gun shy with NCL based on some of the comments we have heard. If the right circumstances presented themselves we would still give them a try. :wink: :wink:

RCI for us. Great for families but also has the best service at sea. The crew is always friendly and very helpfu. We've sailed many others but keep returning to RCI for the service and the ships.

It's hard to say. I think that right now Princess is at the top, but that may be because we cruised to Alaska with them and that cruise will be hard to ever beat. We also liked RCI quite a bit. The food and service were pretty close. They both felt a step ahead of Carnival, but have also enjoyed every cruise we took with them. :grin:

Howard

My all-time favorite line --- Dolphin --- went out of business years ago. Since then, no one has come close in service, food, etc. but I'd rate HAL the closest. I also like the size of the S-class ships.