• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruising craziness

Rate this topic

iriscruiser

Thanks Shari. You always say the right ting. I know just as Jeff has said it is pre-cruise jitters. This is our first real cruise and I tried to tell him that. I even went to the other board where there are a ton of pictures to show, just to let him see. I know what you mean about the Marilyn Monroe figure. Mine also went many years ago like twenty after my first born. I do have pictures to prove I had one tho. I too have tried real hard to lose weight but to no avail. I am just so excited to be in the 40 days and counting area. IAm panicing over not being able to sew fast enough. Thanks again. :grin: :kiss:

Well I can add to this one haha. My hubby who is the orginal redneck wore a jacket tie and his cowboy hat and get this his boots , not cowboy boots his steel toed work boots to formal night grrr. And u know what while I was worried he said and I quote "Honey these are comfortable broke in and frankly the people that might have a problem with my boots are the ones that have their noses in the air so they won't see them." Gotta luv him.

And also tell your hubby that once he gets on the ship and sees the people that are walking around the pool in two peice suits and speedos, and most if not all are not built to wear them. So I say just go and have a good time and tell him not to worry you'll fit in just fine.

gina

April...Our countdown is almost the same. I always get nervous, too, thinking that I won't get everything done or I'll forget something, but it always comes together just fine. Don't worry, and don't worry what you will look like. I'm sure that you will both be beautiful. You will have a wonderful cruise. Soon we'll be saying Bon Voyage to you...and hey...to me, too! :grin:

Hello,

Sorry iriscruiser if i made you feel uncomfortable. I was just giving a couple of ideas.....in fun to a point. After all i said maybe....didn't assume....just an idea... Didn't mean to make it so personal.....but since you did...how much does a BMW touring rig cost?

Anyways..again sorry for the confusion. I don't assume things of people...i let them do their own thing and thats fine. I sincerely hope your cruise is a fun one and your husband has a great time!

What cruise and where to ? :grin:

Hello,

HHHMMM....so what are you saying? I can't afford it? I wasn't asking because i wanted to buy one i was asking because you bragged about the fact of buying one. Since i am not in that field or have the desire to own a motorcycle, i was wondering how much it was.

Thanks anyways for the smart aleck answer! :grin:

Dear April,

I'm 52 years old and carrying around some extra lard , as is hubby, who is 54. We've grown to enjoy our lovehandles.Gee, in fact, I don't think we know anyone who doesn't wish they were thinner or had longer legs, a smaller nose or more hair on their head. I think that with your terrific personality, you and hubby can't help but have a fantastic time. Besides, from all of your posts, I know that you and hubby have more energy and excitement in your lives than most people . You just go and enjoy the whole experience. Hugs, Cheryl

April, before we went on our first cruise, Jeff had decided that he did not want to go ,would not have any fun, did not want to go! Had his heels dug right in to the ground!Well by the time he saw this big beautiful ship in front of us at the pier, he was like a kid at Christmas!!He had so much fun,he can't wait to back again! Don't worry, once you are there, you both will have a great time!!! Have a wonderful trip!!.Jackie