• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Well I am really excited now

Rate this topic

DestinyinDec

I am so excited now as if I wasn't before haha. I finally found someone traveling on the Destiny with a teenage girl. And while she is 15 and my Meg is 13 at least she will have someone to email and chat with and meet at the meet and greet party for the teens. They are going to email back and forth starting tonight so I'll keep everyone posted. And by the way her mom sounds very nice in her posts and I am looking forward to meeting her also.

Only 56 more days til we sail.52 more days until we arrive in San Juan.

Gina

Yeah Lisa I am so glad Meg has someone her age that she will meet on line then on the ship or before we board and then she won't be so worried about going to the meet and greet party . Yeah Jenn can ya tell I am ready to go now. I got my 2 outfits for my 2 formal nights from ebay and got them cleaned and they are hanging there just waiting to go. Meg has her 3 outfits to wear on formal night (she needed to see what others were wearing) and I had them cleaned so I am ready to pack.

Gina

Gina,

It's so great that you and Meg will be able to meet your cruisecrazies before the cruise. Only an hour away- sounds like it was just meant to be. You and Meg will have an amazing time. Enjoy all the excitement. Hugs, Cheryl

Yeah it has now gotten Meg very excited and the other girl Liz is also excited even with the 2 yrs in age diff. And your right it frees me up to relax now and on the cruise and not worry if Meg is having a good time or not with friends. We have a gty balcony and she has already ask if they can hang out on the balcony when we cruise out of ports haha. Yes Cheryl and I just happen to happen on Liz's post on another board and replied so now Meg's happy therefore moms happy too.

gina

Sailingrose I am relaxed now haha. Well except for the fact that I want to know what cabin I am in, where on the ship it's at I want my docs too, but other than that I am relaxed LOL. I want to do the doc dance now. Umm a ? here how do I get my clock to show on here I know where to go and get it and how to set it but when I come here to edit into my sig. it say some sort of error. Thanks

gina