• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

What are Crazies doing this weekend?

Rate this topic

Nothing much going on here. Last week we went to a blues festival in Hollywood, but we got rained out . However, we did enjoy going into the art stores in the area. Sunday night we'll be handing out goodies to the kids that come around. Possibly going to a county western club.

What are you doing this weekend??? Have a great one.

Not much going on here either. We'll probably do a little shopping and wait until Sunday evening for Halloween. :wink:

Howard

Made a couple of signs for our Hallowe'en cemetary (aka the garage) and got the storbes and fog machine in place. Checked it all out and it's good to go. Tomorrow I will have to scout out some change for the kids collecting for Unicef and get canned goods ready for the ones collecting for the food bank. It's nice that so many of them are thinking of someone else as well - it does a heart good :o) I also sprayed our costumes with Freebreeze - they smelled like my Granny's purse lol. TTFN Jennifer

Saturday night we are taking the grandkids to see Disney on Ice and eat at one of our favorites Joes Crab shack. Sunday we will just be waiting until 6 to hand out our candy to the little ghosts and goblins

We're babysitting my little granddaughter tonight. She's a sweetie!

Tomorrow we will be home to hand out the candy to all the little ghosts and goblins.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Nothin' much...just kinda' hangin' out....

Last night (Friday), went to dinner, with the Temple Men's Club, and then to services. Afterwards, a bunch of us went to a local club, Tropics.

Today, I got up early, gave Marley, and my car, a bath. Did a little clothes shopping, and went to the beach, with some friends, for a few hours.

Later tonight, a big "Pre-Hallowe'en" party, at Chardee's. I've decided NOT to wear a costume.

alt text

Towmorrow, a drive down to Key Largo, for some snorkeling, and then, our regular Hallowe'en party, at a friend's house. I will wear my costume for this one!