• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Name This Ship & Port Game

Rate this topic

Jason

Dan, This was taken last year. We also went this Feb. but the seas were real rough, so when we hooked up to the dock, the ropes started to pull away from the pier anchor. I think we did some damage to the dock and a little paint off the ship, which was touched up at the next port. So we left awful quickly from that port, we never got to get off the ship at all that day. It became a sea day for us all. Many say it is a must to do the ZIP LINE there.

Sue

Sue, actually it wasn't too much of a clue! I could not think of any "normal" Caribbean port that looked like that from the pier looking towards the ship. I was on the Island Princess last fall and we stopped in Limon and it vaguely resembled the view of the Summit, so it really was an educated guess. I don't recall the red and green tents at all......just lots of busses and a small building with some shops at the end of the pier. In fact, we were berthed on the opposite of the pier and a ferry was on the side where the Summit is.