• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I've Been Bad

Rate this topic

wendy

First, I want to say how much I appreciate all the information I have received from this forum. Next, I want to tell you how sorry I am that I disappeared.

DH told me months ago that we would not be going on a cruise, so I kind of dropped out of here.

I joined a forum here in Maryland (not cruise based) and have been spending my free-time with them. A month ago, a forumite was in the chatroom and mentioned she was going to Bermuda on the Norwegian Crown. I ran upstairs, told my DH I wanted to book, he crossed his arms and laughed at me. I took that as a dare, and booked non-refundable tickets. He was not happy about it, but now he's like a little kid.

Thank you again for all the information. Cheryl? Please email me.

Anyone else going on this cruise?

Best wishes to all of you!

Wendy

Dear Wendy, We're so glad to have you back with us. Now we can just make up for lost time. Congratulations on your booking. Is it today that you're sailing or 2005? Well, just in case it's today, I don't want to miss the opportunity to say Bon Voyage, wendy.I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you return. I love your nonrefundable tickets idea. Now that's the way to do it. :kiss: