• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Happy Friday, Crazies. What's up for the weekend?

Rate this topic

What's everyone doing this weekend? We're going to take DD and her friend to the Ice Jam at Sawgrass. It sounds like a fun thing to do- bumper boats, rock climbing, velcro wall, a mountain of snow with tube rides, mini Jeeps to drive, etc. I' m going to do some of these things this time, instead of just being a bystander. I think I will pass, though, on the bungee jumping and just watch the kids on that one.

Have a great weekend, Crazies. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

--------------------

We have "adopted" a family through the local women's transition house, for Christmas. A mom and four kids - so I get to go shopping - yeah! It's kind of difficult when you just get the age, sex and clothing size but it does make it more of an adventure. Like I would buy kids clothes for Christmas! NOT! ........ jingle all the way Crazies!!! TTFN Jennifer

I'm going to wish that I were packing for my cruise in a couple of weeks. :grin: Tomorrow night going to see the show "Cats" in Philly.

Howard

Howard,

Lucky you I have always wanted to go see "Cats" when it was on Broadsway. Just one of those things you keep putting off until its too late. My husband has never been to a broadway show, and I haven't bee in about 24 years. Wouldn't you think living 60 miles from the city would make it easy? Where does the time go? Gotta get packing so I can see if we need another suitcase. Have Fun. :grin:

I loved "Cats" - I laughed, I cried but dh fell asleep. I want to see "Camelot" when it comes to Vancouver - it was here a while back but we were away. Think I'll go with someone who doesn't snore though lol. April - it's getting so close now -you must be so excited!!! TTFN Jennifer

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had some of the kids and grandkids over this weekend! Now the countdown on our cruise is really on. I have to get really busy these next few days. I have my Christmas shopping done, and the shopping done for our cruise, but, I need to get the tree up, the house cleaned up for Christmas, and I need to wash and iron and get things ready to pack. Yikes! I'm starting to panic!

I still need to change my body time clock from nights to days, and I'm not doing so well. We have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to catch our flight to SD, and I have been going to bed at that time. This should be fun!!!! :grin: