New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

The nastiest NBA brawl yet!

Rate this topic

Unbelievable. I feel badly for those fans who happened to get caught in the middle of the fracas.

The actions of these NBA players, who stand as role models for our youth, were, totally, uncalled for and unacceptable!

This incident is a black mark on professional basketball, and the NBA!

I mean, after all, who do these jerks think they are? Hockey players?

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

(p.s. Thanks, Dan...)

While the actions of the players involved are terrible, when will the league and teams heavily crack down on the behavior of idiot fans who think it is their right and privelege to heap abuse on players? The players involved should have heavy fines and long suspensions, but the fans involved should be charged with disorderly conduct and prevented from ever attending a NBA game again (and if they have season tickets, forfeit them with no refund of unused tickets.)

Yes, what usually gets overlooked in these type of things, is that it's some idiot in the seats that starts it. If someone threw a drink on me, I'd clean his clock, and I wouldn't hold a millionaire athlete to a higher standard. The difference here is that it's not clear Ron Artest went after the right person. He should and likely will be charged over that, but after watching a lengthy report on Detroit news last night, the police are saying there will be several fans possibly facing charges, ranging from assault to tresspassing (on the arena floor).