• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Rate this topic

This year we're celebrating the holiday with just my immediate family. We had been going to my brother-in-law's house for the last 20 years, but they moved to Florida last year. Actually, my wife and I are looking forward to having our 2 sons with us for dinner. It happens so seldom. :wink:

Howard

We're very excited about Jason coming home for Thanksgiving. My daughter is sooo excited that she even cleaned her room for the occasion. You can acturally see the floor now.

We're doing Thanksgiving is my home with the four of us, my mom and my brother in law, sister in law and my 2 nephews, one of who is driving down from Atlanta just for a few days.

Jason, please have a safe trip home.

rogue, Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family.

For years, I have had everyone to my house for most of the holidays, but this year our oldest daughter has invited us for Thanksgiving, and I am thrilled. Since we are leaving for San Diego to start our cruise on Friday, December 3rd, this will give me more time to get ready. It's also nice to see our girls carry on the traditions. Have a safe trip, Jason, and all Cruise Crazies who are traveling!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! God Bless!

Our traditional Thanksgiving is at Keith's Mom with about four generations. Also, the Hadi Shrine Circus is always in town this time of the year and we get circus tickets for all the grandkids.

It will be the 4 of us as well as my parents and my niece. My sister is flying down late in the day and since she's flying into Orlando I'm making Thanksgiving. Not thrilled but I don't have to cook Christmas! I'll be sailing!

Gottacruz how did you get your daughter to clean her room???????? Would love to know the secret to that one!

No matter how you celebrate have a wonderful Thanksgiving and be careful all!