• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
sewut51

Quilting cruise

Rate this topic

I'm taking a quilting cruise and am wondering about my sewing machine and supplies. Will they let me take them as carryon? I don't know if I trust baggage handlers with it. We will be having quilting classes on the days we are at sea.

Welcome aboard, sewut51!

I think that I would check out the airline's website or call them directly and ask if they will let you carry it on. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

I would think that if it is the size of a regular sized carryon piece of luggage and it fits through the scanner at the port, then you can carry it on. If it doesn't fit through the scanner, then it will have to be checked.

sewut51, alt textGee, I didn't know there was such a thing as a quilting cruise. What ship ? Sounds interesting for those of us who love crafts. Feel free to post your cruise date to our cruise calendar.

I was thinking the same thing. I never heard of a quilting cruise before. It could be interesting. I don't know if I could mix my favorite hobby with a cruise tho' Not enough time for either. Well enjoy and let us know all about it.