• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How far in advance do you get suitcases ready?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

I used to put mine in my room about 2weeks before and loaded it up gradually. Lately, I've gotten the time frame down to about 10 days before. However, for the 3 day cruises that we've taken recently, I get the suitcase down about four days before we leave. I am very much improving , don't you think? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No matter how long the cruise, Wayne gets his suitcase down the night before and pack it then. :cheesy:

I started to pack about 10 days ahead. I pack for my DH so it takes longer. I also learned to list everything that goes in each peice of luggage, so I know exactly what is in each peice when DH asks if I packed it.

o f course

I am still sewing for this cruise, so I keep adding and taking out things. Wil probably be doing that when the limo arrives at 3 am on friday morning.

We're starting right now, which is four days before we leave!

April...your limo comes at 3:30 AM? I thought it was bad that ours was coming at 5:30 AM. :grin: I have to get up at 4:15 AM, and I don't usually go to bed until then. I think we will both need a nap!! :grin:

Shari,

Yeah isn't that an ungodly hour. I usually get up early , but not quite that early. It is abot an hour and a half ride to LaGuardia airport from our house. Our flight is at 7:50 am so we need to be at the terminal by 5:30 they tell me. I will need a nap by the time we get to Florida at around 11:00 am. That was one of the reasons why we booked the day before. So we would be well rested on cruise day.