• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Cruise Lines Tycoon!

Rate this topic

Jason

I too thought I was seeing things when I read this title as an actual computer game. Believe it or not, this is being sold in stores everywhere, just in time for the holidays! I'll definitely be getting this game!!

alt text

The 2005 edition (and also, debut edition) of Activision Value's cruise ship management game, featuring the license of the Carnival cruise company. So much to do and so little time aboard a Carnival cruise ship! Carnival Cruise Tycoon is so close to the real thing -- you'll think you are actually on-board, except for one difference -- you're in charge. As a representative of Carnival, you will start on a smaller ship, but can work your way up with hard work and determination to the vast 10-deck cruise liner. As Captain you will be responsible for hiring and firing employees, ship upgrades, and planning fun activities and theme cruises to keep the guests coming. Sail the high seas in style on four different ships: Celebration, Paradise, Legend, and Conquest.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text