• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
live2ski

More Questions

Rate this topic

Is there a place to check to see who's cruising when? I've noticed many of you are sending out Bon Voyages to people who are leaving for their cruise. I've checked the calendar but all that is listed is birthdays. Or should I just jump on a posted thread to send a "Have a Great Trip"?

If you check the top of this page, you'll see six dark blue tabs, one of which it marked, "Calendar." Just click on the tab, and you'll be directed to the calendar, which lists birthdays, anniversaries, sailing dates, etc;

Now, make sure, everybody, that your important dates are entered.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

live2ski,

As Jeff said, you can feel free to check our CruiseCrazies calendar and you can just post to the threads wishing Bon Voyages and Happy Birthdays. It's really great to see members sending these good wishes to each other. That's what being part of this community is all about. Please just jump right in. The more the merrier. Also, please feel free to join those of us who welcome our new members . We greatly appreciate every single post to these threads. Thanks for asking the question, live2ski and alt textWe're so glad to have you with us.Welcome aboard, live2ski.