• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Where's the cold weather??

Rate this topic

Here in Orlando, the "cold" is a whopping 70 degrees!....kinda different than the temperature this same time last year. Come on, let's get that refreshing cold air already!! After all, it's December!!

Jason - I totally agree! We are just south of Daytona Beach, and waiting for cooler weather. Having been born and raised in Maryland, and lived there for 30 years, I'm used to it being cooler during the Christmas holiday...so we are IMpatiently waiting! Plus, my son has some ice hockey jerseys that he can only wear when it's cooler, and he's itching big-time to wear them!! So...I hope it cools off pretty soon!

NO NO NO cold weather in Florida! We are heading that way in about 3 weeks--we want warm weather! It's 36 degrees here right now. :cry: :cry:

Keith and Rita I can almost guarantee it'll be warmer in Florida! LOL I'm thrilled I get to wear my boots tomorrow! Can't beat the weather here now that the hurricanes are over.

Hello,

If you want cold weather go north........

Why would anyone want to wear jerseys from those selfish hockey players anyways? Will they ever play again?

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Winter has finally struck us here, in South Florida, with a vengeance!!!!

alt text

A cold front came through yesterday, sending temperatures plummeting! Get out the sweaters, winter coats, Long John's and smudge pots!!!!

Over the past few weeks, daytime temps have been in the mid-to-upper eighties, dropping to the mid-seventies at night. Last night it dropped all the way down to the sixties!!!! Today it won't be getting higher than the upper-seventies, maybe the low eighties.

I HATE WINTER!!!!!

alt textalt textalt text

*MIAMI-FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA*