• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What souvenirs will you buy on next cruise?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Definitely refrigerator magnets......ship logo or port. Also will look for something unique to the itinerary or ship. For example, on my last cruise, RCCL had these really neat cocktail glasses that you got when you purchased certain drinks. I bought two - only one made it home unscathed. Guess I will have to stock up on my next RCCL cruise!

We have a bookcase in the living room where we display all of our cruise-related stuff (photos, my liner books, etc.), so we will definitely find some little trinket from the gift shop to add to it, perhaps a shot glass or one of those little pewter bells.

When ashore, I am definitely on the lookout for a few Mexican tiles. We also like to have something special from at least one of the ports we visit.

Refrigerator magnets are always #1 on our shopping list. They are small, cheap and easy to pack! On our upcoming cruise we are looking for magnets from Bonaire, Curacao, St Kitts and of course our ship, the QM2! No more T-shirts for us! :wink:

Typically I buy my wife her anniversary present in one of the jewelry stores during our annual anniversary cruise. Next week it'll probably something with saphires or rubies, her current favorites. We'll have already been to St Thomas and St Maarten by the time our anniversary arrives on Dec 17. We'll be St Kitts that day, and intend to eat in Sterling's Steakhouse on Sun Princess that night.

I won't buy anything on board and no more souveniers at port since my house is full of stuff already. I will buy the odd bottle of liquor if the price is right and will spring for a t-shirt if it is scuba diving related.

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery

http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca

Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Indian Art