• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
DaCruzNut

I'm on "vacation....."

Rate this topic

Well, four hurricanes in one season was too much for the small insurance company for which I was working! They ran out of money, and the State had to step in.

Luckily, we have a fund (Florida Insurance Guarantee Association-F.I.G.A.) which steps in and continues to pay the claims.

Well, they took over the company and moved all the files up to their offices in Jacksonville....

Anyway, I have now re-entered the ranks of the unemployed. Lots of time to do things.

Hmmmmmmm.....even time for a cruise.....hmmmm.....

Jeff,

I'm so sorry to hear about the job but I'm sure you'll get another. I hope that means we'll be seeing you here at CruiseCrazies more often until another job comes along. Hugs, Cheryl alt text

Thank you, for your concern, but not to worry!

"Hurricane pay" is a little better than "average," so I was able to catch up a bit. The market is still good, for employment, so I should have something soon. Meanwhile, with the time I put in, I need a little rest.....

Think I'll call my friend at Imperial majesty and see if there's a 'single' available this week....hmmm...... :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm sorry to hear about your job,but it's good to know that there are good prospects for another. Enjoy your "retirement", but get back to work soon.

Howard