• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Of all your souvenirs from cruising,

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Of the souvenirs we've collected, we most enjoy using our Carnival souvenir drinking glasses, the plastic ones that they use for Drink of the Day. We have an assortment of different colors and they go right in the dishwasher. We use them with company and the kids like to use them with their friends. The bright red ones match my red, white and black kitchen perfectly. When I use an assortment of colors, noone gets their glasses mixed up. Great souvenir !!!

I've collected lots of souvenirs through the years but I guess I have 2 favorites.

The first our pictures taken by the ships photographers.

The second a hand carved trunk I bought on Labadee for $32.00! I use it to store my jigsaw puzzles until I get around to doing them.

I've got a few......

First off, I love to sample martinis and other drinks onboard that I do not try at home....and I love the special glasses (real glass) that they come in. You can buy the drink so the glass is included. I have three martini glasses from Princess......two are "normal" sized - the other is a "Deano" (Dean Martin) size that is etched with the words "tee many martoonies". Also on my first RCCL cruise they had really cool looking glasses for some of their frozen drinks that you could buy with the drink....got two of those, but alas only one made it home unbroken.

My other favorites are the christmas ornaments that I have bought on my trips OR ones that have been given to me by my cruise friends. Every time they go up on the Christmas tree, I relive all the good memories of my cruises and my friends.

I love the ALBUMS that I purchase on Carnival.

I also purchase PENS from the cruise ship. I always grade my students' papers with them. It keeps me happy thinking that I'll be cruising soon. When the kids misbehave, I always think, "I would love to be on a cruise ship right now."

I also purchase MAGNETS from each ship as well as T-SHIRTS from each port.