• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
hazelson

ouch

Rate this topic

hi - all - i have a sad story to relate. i was playing with the lights on the garage roof an i took a tumble off the ladder - broke my shoulder in 3 places a does it hurt. i have one of those sling things that straps my arm to my body so i can't move it. the pain pills are good though - i think they are the ones rush limbaugh got in trouble with. so between the pain the strong meds and use of one arm excuse the typing. heading back up uo bed now. my dh is being a dream - even had to take fews days off work, but now that i can get to the loo on my own he can head bac to the job. ttfn jennifer

Ahh, the joys of the Christmas season - falling off the ladder while decorating. See, if you lived in the rest of Canada, you would have had some snow to break the fall LOL.

Seriously, I'm sorry this happenned to you, especially at this time of year (not that there is a good time). I hope you make a quick recovery.

Jennifer - I hope you get better soon. Being a nurse and having a father who has broken one shoulder, one humerus and one hip........I can tell you to really work at the therapy you will receive later on....especially the early exercises. It will really make a difference in your recovery and in eventually how much range of motion you will regain in that shouler and arm.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear about your accident, but wishing you a speedy recovery with little pain. :undecided: