• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JohnG and Karen, Bon Voyage!

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

I'm gonna break down and pack tonight at a reasonable hour. :grin: I'm one of the last minute packers. My DW has had her bags packed completely for days. Thanks. I so tired of rain here in Virginia Beach I can't wait to get to the Caribbean, where it may shower this time of year but not the torrential rains we've had here the last two days. Even a tornado watch yesterday in a severe thunderstorm (in December!) and the power went out twice, once for an hour.

Thanks for the good wishes. We'll be in St. Kitts on our anniversary on the 17th, and intend to eat in Sterling Steakhouse that night.

Bon voyage, and happy anniversary!

(BTW, you and DW sound like me and my husband when it comes to packing. He's usually up well past midnight the night before the cruise... and I have to stay up to supervise even though I've been packed for days. :smiley: )

Hi, all. It was unusually cool in Ft Lauderdale Sunday. 56 degrees. There were so many ships in Port Everglades we were over an hour leaving: Star Princess, Millennium, Westerdam, Costa Atlantica, Sun Princess, and another HAL ship I couldn't see a name of but the same class as Westerdam, and Adventurer of the Seas. Today we had the morning in Nassau instead of Princess Cay :cry: I found a Nassau Senor Frog's I hadn't seen before. It opened in 2002. Still a bit cool on deck underway, but getting better and the sea is very calm in the Bahamas today, enroute St. Thomas.