• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Laundry???

Rate this topic

elle

We <4> are going for a 7 day cruise on the VOS trying to pack lite because of room space. We each went today and bought ourselves a large piece of luggage. We are planning on doing some shopping but concerned about space to bring things back. So left space to pack a duffel bag. What about the LAUNDRY service tho offered thru the cruise?? Prices we havent been able to fine. Do they charge by the piece of clothing? Like $5.00 a pair of undies or so much a load??? We are not going to be lookin for dry cleaning services but a basic load of t-shirts and undies or such....DH and I have taken many cruises together but this is 1st for taking the kids...ages 18 and 7....18 year old is worried about bringing a new shirt /shorts/undies/socks EVERY day and the dress up clothes......haha Im like thats not gonna happen.....please help me here!!!

I haven't used the laundry service, but on Carnival, they have a laundry room with coin operated washers and dryers. I don't know the cost. You could do undies in the sink and hang them in the shower.

I would pack for the beforehand trip separately and see if you could leave it at the motel. Are you flying? If not, you could leave it in your car.

Sorry, not much help.

Sewut

Hi elle...

On Celebrity they charge separately for each item. I think it was $1.00 a piece for undies. Charges are similar to land based laundries. You might want to go to the Royal Caribbean web site. They may list the prices for laundry. If you can't find it, and they have a search feature, try typing in," laundry prices," in the search feature. The Celebrity site lists all their prices on laundry. They may be the same as RCCL since RCCL owns Celebrity. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!