• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
ujustgot2

Freezing in the Midwest

Rate this topic

I'm new to the group. Checking past posts and reviews ect. Right about now would be a really good time to go on a cruise. I'm freezing my buns off lol.

But I have to wait until the end of this year :cry: But hey, I can dream about how nice it will be sitting in the sun catching some rays :cool: Anyone else around here. I live outside of Chicago. Donna

Donna, Welcome to our CruiseCrazies family. We're so glad to have you aboard. Hope to see you posting often and hope to get to know you. alt text

By the way, I know it's a lot colder by you but I'm freezing my buns off here in South Florida- it's in the low 40s tonight and I'm not used to this. Got on my knee socks, flannel pjs and a couple of quilts. The thought of a cruise now is very appealing. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Stay warm, Donna. :cool:

Welcome aboard, Donna!

I'm freezing my buns off here, too! I live in the suburbs of Minneapolis, and the last week we have had highs of below zero weather. Some of the lows have been down to around -18 below zero, and that's without the wind chill factor. Add the wind chill and the lows have gotten to around -25 below zero. Needless to say, I've been hibernating. It's supposed to warm up(finally)tomorrow to around 25 degrees, but it may snow and the winds may gust up to 30 mph.

Is it spring yet?????

Just don't hate me.... I love the cold weather. It's 24 degrees, up from a low of 2 this morning. I'll admit that 2 is a tad cold, yet 24 is balmy. :smiley:

I guess I am the odd one also......love the change of seasons. Right now it is about 27 degrees here expecting some light snow tonight and they say a major storm on Saturday......yippeeee