• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason

TGIF - Any Weekend Plans?

Rate this topic

Im down to 2 Saturdays before we leave on vacation so tomorrow is spent finishing up the shopping...Sunday is preparing a large meal and hopefully celebrating the Pats beating Pittsburg so to look forward to watching them play in the super bowl while on the cruise.......

Blizzard conditions are predicted for today. It's around 12:30 and we have about an inch on the ground with a prediction of over a foot. Today will be a day to relax before I have to get out to move the snow around. We're flying down to FL in a couple of weeks for a long weekend with reletives. I wish we had left yesterday. :sad:

Howard

Well, Howard, I am in the middle of that blizzard right now. Here in the metro Milwaukee area it started about 7:00pm last night and then today just as the clipped moved out, the winds picked up out of the NE and we are getting heavy lake effect snow - the weather people just extended all the warnings til midnight and have upped the total snowfall expected to 15 inches...................AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! And I don't have a cruise scheduled until April. The only good thing is that I do not have to work this weekend - there is no way I would even try to get in to work.

Marc is out snowblowing our driveway and the neighbors right now. I'm not sure how much we got, but it was quite a bit. We are going to dinner with some friends tonight. That will be fun!

Stay safe and warm, Howard and Lisa, and everyone in the path of the storm!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

oh my 1 more saturday now...............its all we can talk about....DH and I sooooo excited and the kids <18 and 7> so excited too . Weve done many cruises without them but always left the disney/universal vacations with them.......okok excitement is kicking in to see their faces......................week end turned out as planned.............Pats Won!!!! See you on the cruise ship