New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Skipper, Bon Voyage!

Rate this topic

Bon Voyage, Ed and Roe!!!

I would love to hear how you like the Diamond Princess!! I am considering a Princess cruise one of these days!

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes!!

We are taking 35 friends with us, boarding a chartered bus and heading to San Pedro at 7:00AM on Saturday morning.

Our Travel Agent provided us with custom t-shirts with our group logo, personalized luggage tags and name badges, so we should be a "stand-out" bunch!

I put this cruise together as a fund raiser for our church and it looks like we will make about 5K, so I would call that a sucsess!

I've got to select some movies to take and show on the bus. I guess Titanic would not be the best choice. Perhaps for the return trip after they are back on dry land.

Shari2 will let you know what we think of the Diamond. We are Elite Captain's Club members with Princess. This will be our 18th cruise with them. They have the best perks at sea for this level. Free laundry and dry cleaning and unlimited internet access! Plus a lot of other little things like a free stocked mini-bar in your stateroom.

Well, since I have not packed a thing yet, I guess I'd better get off line and get serious about this cruise.

:wink:

Skipper and Roe - congratulations and Bon Voyage!

Now, I have just ONE request for you. PLEASE, leave the Diamond in seaworthy shape as I will be on her in April!!!!!

I will also be waiting to read your review of this trip!

Bon voyage!

I'll be onboard three weeks from now, so I eagerly await your feedback. In the meantime, enjoy your cruise, and congratulations on the fundraiser!