• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cameras & Camcorders

Rate this topic

MissChampagne

Hi everyone, it is question time again! I have read different articles about the ship videographer and the pictures taken aboard. Can i take my own pictures and can i use my own camcorder or is that a no-no? I want to preserve the memories and make everyone grren with envy! any info would be great...thanx

Take all of the pictures you want. There are no restrictions on taking your own pictures. The photography people will be taking your pictures also, but there is no obligation to buy them.:wink:

Howard

There is one restriction that I know of. Because of copyright restrictions, you are requested to NOT video the shows. I say requested, because you will see people videoing and I've never seen them stopped.

If you get to take a bridge tour, you cannot take video or stills in the bridge area.

Those are all good points. You should also know that the cruise will also try to sell you their video of your cruise. I'm not sure of the price, because we never bought it. It will be playing every day on the tv so you will get a look at it and be able to decide if you want to buy it.

Howard