• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
mimi

Whooper Swans

Rate this topic

I have two beautiful whooper swans that I rescued last year, Angel and Lilly. Both have one deformed wing so they are unable to fly. Angel is my buddy. As soon as she sees me or even hears my voice, she runs to me and starts "talking" and cooing to me. We have an acre fenced which they share with our two dogs and they get alone fine. Angel hates my husband, probably for no other reason than being jealous. My husband is an animal lover too but when she see's him she's NOT very friendly! I'd like to hear from anyone else that has swans. Mimi

Welcome to Cruise Crazies, mimi!

I don't have any swans, but it's wonderful that you rescued them and have them as friends. It sounds like they are a bit like cats in that they attach to one special person. Enjoy your time with them! It is very special!

Actually I thought Jeff was funny because my husband Walt is always telling Angel she's going to be SOUP if she doesn't stop picking on him!!! Of course, I know he would never hurt her or any other animal.

OK, I'll tell the truth....

My backyard faces a small lake, and I picked my house because of it. In addition to the resident ducks, every morning, and evening, all sorts of native birds come to drink, and eat the fish. All sorts of tropical birds, including several varieties of parrots. I love to sit on my back pation and watch them....

P.S.

Can I still have the spanking, anyway??????? :grin: :grin: :grin: