• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
KarenUK

American Pop idol

Rate this topic

We are currently down to the last 24 of the finalists of the 2005 American idol, here in the UK. (as at tonights shows)

We now know who has got through but I was just wondering if we are behind the States with the series? if so where are you up to? and if the final has already been screened or when it is due to be screened?

I know patience is a virtue but it is so frustrating when your sat watching all these fresh young talents and cant even vote when it comes to public eviction time!!!

Luckily we have our own series (not that its outcome of the winner is fixed or anything) haha :rolleyes:

Thanks

Karen

I'm pretty sure you guys are within days of what's shown here. I know Australia had last season's American Idol a day behind here. I didn't watch this week, but where they were last week, I'd say what you saw fits with where they would have been this week.

We are down to the final 24. On Tuesday, the count went from 70-something down to 44, and on Wednesday night, they went down to the final 24; 12 girls and 12 boys. The competition starts on Monday night, February 21st here in the United States, so I think you are at the same point we are in the competition.

Thanks...

it looks like we are being shown both your mid week shows back to back on a Friday night. So I wont be able to cheat and find out who wins before anyone else in the office over here then!!!! :smiley: