• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
kathijo

Bummer!

Rate this topic

I looked at the forecast for the Bahamas next week, Sunday-Wednesday, and it says thunderstorms each day! Those are the days we are going to be there. I hope the forecast changes. That really upsets me!

Don't worry too much about the weather. Tropical thunder storms pass very quickly. Sometimes they are interesting to watch. Don't let it spoil your fun. :wink:

Howard

Here in Southn Florida, we're about 64 miles, and slightly south of Grand Bahama (Freeport/Port Lucaya) and less than 100 miles, and a bit north of New Providence (Nassau), so our weather is very similar. the latest forecast is a "chance" that the front may come through, sometime this week-end. Even if it does, you won't get the showers for more than two days, tops!

alt textalt textalt text

**MIAMI-FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA**

I did notice the forecast changed a little for the better today. The chance of rain is 30% so hopefully, it won't be much if any. We had another scare this week. My son had an emergency CAT scan of his chest. He had an xray done to check his lungs for a cough he's had. They said there was a mass between his heart and chest wall. We came to find out that he's perfectly fine and that the mass was probably his arm which appeared in the side view xray. They said he probably didn't have his arms raised enough. He went through IV's, blood work and a lot of stress due to this. I'm glad everything turned out ok. I hope they don't charge me for the CAT scan but I have a feeling they will.

kathijo, I'm so glad that you're son is OK. If they do charge you for the scan, at least, thank goodness , you'll be paying for good news. :cool: :cool: :cool: Now you can relax and prepare for your cruise.