• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
kathijo

3 days for my cruise-clothing ?

Rate this topic

We are leaving tomorrow to drive to Indianapolis. We are flying to Orlando on Saturday and getting on our cruise on Sunday. I bought a bunch of capri outfits for the cruise. I didn't realize at the time that it's still technically winter. My outfits are in the colors of coral, pink, yellow, and lime green. They are really springy colors. Will I stand out and look funny wearing these bright colors? Should I pack something else instead?

kathijo,

Your outfits will fit quite well in Orlando and on your cruise. We where there in late December and left our drab winter clothes in the back of our car. Have a great time and a great cruise!

Also, where are you located? We are about 160 miles south of Indy, however, you can't get there from here!

I'm located in Illinois. Champaign area. 5 minutes south of there. If you follow college basketball, we have the #1 team in the nation right now. Go Illini !!

Thanks for the clothing tip. I was so excited when I bought the close and then thought they would be out of place due to the colors of them.

I think we have the same outfits!! I live in capri outfits, and I wear nothing but pastel colors. What you described is just perfect for the cruise!

We have sailed the Fantasy twice and just LOVE her!! The cabins are really big and spacious. We have sailed in both an oceanview cabin and the suite with the balcony; both were very nice!

I hope you have a wonderful time on the Fantasy!!

Thanks, Boatride lover!

I heard mix reviews on her but it looks like she's improved quite a bit. I know she had bad scores in Oct. but Dec. they were much better! She's been refurbished too. I didn't know anything about the different ships when I booked. The next one I book, I'll read the forums to figure out the best one for the best price. I think the Fantasy will be a great 1st cruise for MY budget. : )

Yes, your Illini are doing the Big 10 proud and even challenging the Hoosiers for the last Division I team to go undefeated.

If you happened to watch the slam dunk contest in the NBA All-star game the rookie winner was set to go to Indiana this year, but turned pro instead. Our season would be a little different if he had chose an education over the big $$.

Yeah, I think a lot of our boys will go pro. I'm sure Daron Williams will. He has a daughter and girlfriend that he needs to support. Roger Powel is going to be a preacher so I don't know about him. Luther will go pro I'm sure. Dee Williams is actually finished with his studies after this semester or this summer and he's only a junior. He's really smart. I'm not sure what he is doing next year.

I hope Illinois wins the next two games and they will be up there with Indiana for going the whole season undefeated.

I live here in Fl..and we have been wearing capris..and the Spring colored ones..they are soo cute...just be sure and bring a light rain jacket..cause it has been raining off and on the past couple of days..sorry to tell you that...but better to be prepared..I hope it is beautiful for you on your cruise..