• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I'm an sdm!

Rate this topic

hazelson

Congratulations!!! Couldn't be happier for you!!!

alt text

................................................................................

A midget in Texas went to the doctor because his ###### ached almost all the time. The doctor told him to stand on the examining table and drop his pants. The doctor put one finger under the fellow's left ###### and told the midget to turn his head and cough.

"Hmmm!" mumbled the doc and, putting his finger under the right ######, he again asked the midget to cough. "Aha!" said the doctor and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip, snip, snip, snip, on the right side; then snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, on the left side.

The stunned midget was too afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping didn't hurt. The doctor then told the midget to get dressed and see if his ###### still ached. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around the doc's office and discovered that his ###### were no longer aching.

The midget exclaimed, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"

The Doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots."