• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Princess vs Royal Caribbean

Rate this topic

siki00

Hello...I am having a difficult time choosing which cruiseline to cuise on. I thought I had it all figured out. I had decided on Royal Caribbean, but then I started reading about Princess. My husband and I are in our early 30's. We don't have any children and prefer to travel when children are in school. We know we want to travel the Western Caribbean late April, early May in 2006. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you!

Michelle

I love Princess, but if I was looking at Western Caribbean in the time frame you are looking at, I'd be all over the new Freedom of The Seas. It will be the largest passenger ship out there when it debuts, and I think this is going to be a very sought after ship for a while.

IMHO-

I don't see a choice! Princess vs. Royal Caribbean? Princess wins, hands down.

Admittedly, RCCL has the largest, most beautiful ships, but, it ends there! Princess has (far) better food, service, entertainment, etc; While Princess is one of my favorite lines, RCCL is my least favorite.....