New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
mpdej8

Orlando to Port Canaveral Transportation

Rate this topic

I'm planning on Flying in to Orlando and cruising out of Port Canaveral on RCCL - Soveriegn of the Seas. How is the best and cheapest way to get from Orlando to Port Canaveral?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi mpdej8,

The cruise lines usually have shuttles that take you right to the pier, round trip. Call the cruise line and ask how much it is.

I sailed the Carnival Fantasy from Port Canaveral and was able to get to the pier and received a voucher for the return trip to the airport via a shuttle. I found it to be a very easy transaction since there are cruse line representatives at the airport.

It takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get to Port Canaveral from the Orlando Airport.

The cruise line transfer is $50 per person round trip. If not purchased in advance you have to check with the cruiseline rep at baggage to see if they have room. Cash payment required in that case.

Mears shuttle has a booth at the baggage area. Leaves Thurs, Sat, Sun every half hour from 10am-3pm for the 90 min trip. $25 per person each way. R/T may also be purchased. From Port Canaveral it leaves from 8am-10am each day a ship returns.