• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Guess who I'm going to see....

Rate this topic

In a couple hours, I'll be on my way to Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, FL to see Gary Allan and Josh Gracin in concert.

Can't wait! I'll be sure to let you know how it was!!

Excellent. They are both great entertainers. I'm the only one at karaoke that I've heard successfully pull off Josh's "Nothin To Lose" without getting all tongue tied LOL. Have a great time.

It was great!! There were tons of people, and we were very close to the stage. My girl friend was so excited when Josh Gracin walked by us at an arm's distance. Dan, I still can't get his "Nothin To Lose" words right! ;)

happy to hear you had such a great time Jason...we are tryin to decide if we want to buy the 2 park passes..havent ever been to cyprus gardens...is there much to do for kids??..sad to say I have lived in Fla all my life..30 somethin years and never been there

I just posted a new topic with the best of the pictures we got from the concert....There aren't many, but they're better than nothing. Enjoy!

gogetter,

C'mon now...Of course she does! :grin:

lilrosie,

How old are your kids? The park does have a good number of rides...They have 2-3 roller coasters, a freefall ride similar to the Dr. Doom's Dreadfall at Islands of Adventure, a water ski show on the lake, a railroad train that takes you around the park, bumper cars, and some traditional carnival rides such as "the boat," the scrambler, etc. The website is www.cypressgardens.com, and that may help you our with your decision. Hopefully they'll get pictures up soon.

Thanks Jason..my 2 boys are 10 and 13....the 10 year old is now "55" inches tall so he is very Happy he was ble to ride all the coasters at Busch Gardens last weekend...my 13 year old..well he gets sick looking at them..lol..we are coaxing him into them...we are junkies for roller coasters..so sounds like we need those passes also..thanks for the help..