• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NCL Spirit to Grand Cayman & Roatan

Rate this topic

Hi! Less than 3 weeks until my 2 friends and I are sailing on the NCL Spirit. We all turned 50 last year and decided to celebrate with a cruise :-)

Never been to either of the ports - Grand Cayman or Roatan -- we are not the adventurous sort, but love to shop and visit beaches. Any suggestions for us would be great -- are excursions a "must" or do you think we can handle this on our own?

If there is a great beach somewhere that we shouldn't miss -- hey! post directions!

Any other comments regarding the ports or NCL would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Kris

Hi zeke...

I have been to Grand Cayman, but it was years ago. We spent most of our time laying in the sun at," Seven Mile Beach." Maybe someone here has been there more recently and can help you. I haven't been to Roatan, so can't help with that.

Hope you have a great cruise! Bon Voyage!!!

Kris,

If you never done it Stingray City is a must in Grand Cayman -You won't need a ships tour plenty of local tours for less money. Roatan is a lot like the old Caribbean cool shopping if you can get used to the locals, they are a bit aggressive. The Spirit is a wonderful ship we went on the 9 day and it was too short. :grin:

Jim

I can't seem to post anything to the calendar -- every time I go there it asks for my log-in info and when I give that, it just bounces me back here to the forum --

:huh: :huh:

Kris