• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

just gotta love FLa weather

Rate this topic

lilrosie

well we had a beautiful weekend...Here comes the storms and cold weather again...gonna be in the 30's Tuesday Night (AGAIN)...(although I will be saying in May thru Sept...I wish it was cooler...) I am sooo ready for Warm weather to be here and stay for a while...we just got our pool cleared up..lol I know how the weather is here in Fl..but am I the only one sick of this cold?? :angry::tongue:

Glad your weather at the weekend was nice! sounds like your night time temperatures are the same as our daytimes ones at the moment!! (forcast snow again this weekend coming!! :sad: )

We are going shopping this weekend for our cruise clothes as we fly out 3 weeks today (yippee cant wait! :grin: ) will the weather in florida be warm enough to wear shorts & summer skirts ect for our stay in Marco Island before the cruise???(or could you all keep your fingers crossed for me???)

Karen

x

Yesterday, the temperature was near 70 here in Philly. Today it started in the 50's and now (3:45PM) it's 25 with 35 MPH winds and snow. Now that's your definition of March in the Northeast. :undecided:

Howard

Today was one of those days to die for. 75 degs, beautiful blue skies and surrounded by snow capped mountains. I spent the morning outside, pruning the roses and the buddlia. The daffodils are in full bloom and the lilac are just about ready to pop open. It really doesn't get too much better than this. The really great thing is, the long range forcast is more of the same.

omg!!!!!! I guess I have nothing to complain about...lol I could not imagine 5c then -20..how in the h@&& do you stay warm?? I will sooo shut up about our Fl weather..lol..I have Never seen snow so just a little jealous..but I could not handle the cold like that...thanks everyone for making me quit feel sorry for myself..I will take our 30 degrees anyday over what yall have..lmao

lilrosie,

You're not the only one getting sick of this cold! Though our cold in Orlando doesn't compare to the Northern temperatures, it shouldn't be cold at all in Mid-March. The afternoons are breezy in the 70's, with the evening temperatures dipping into the 40's and 50's.

I've got my flip flops, bathing suits, and bahama shorts ready for the summer!! :grin: