• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Slainte

It's me..Slainte!

Rate this topic

Surprise! It's me..Slainte. I first what to say a BIG thank you to all for your concern. I am fine. Everyday life just seemed to get in the way...between the hurricanes, traveling, friends, and family it seems I just kept busy. The hurricanes certainly turned our world upside down around here, but I'm not complaining, we personally didn't have any major damage, although many of my friends did and are still not back in their homes. Other than evacuating because of the hurricanes I have kept busy with fun traveling...been to Curacoa, Jamaica, New Orleans, Bahamas, and I'm probably forgeting a few other places..LOL Also keeping busy raising a teenager and making sure he follows the straight and narrow...he's a good kid. I also spend a lot of time with my Mom (she's 84), who unfortunately is in the hospital right now with pneumonia, but is on the mend.

Well, I'll cut this short for now..thank you all!!!! :kiss:

I"M BACK!!!..LOL

Nora aka Slainte

Nora, so glad to know you are okay. We missed you around here. We are wishing your Mom a full recoverery. :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome back, Nora! I'm glad you didn't have any damage from the hurricanes. We missed you! I hope your mom gets well, soon. I will say a prayer for her!

So nice to hear that you are okay! It's great to read that you have gotten some traveling in!!

I live about 20 miles south of Daytona Beach so I understand how the hurricanes turned your world upside down for awhile. Our only damage was 2 pieces of siding that blew off our house and landed in our neighbor's yard. The siding companies have been sooooooo busy that we were just able to get the siding put back up 3 weeks ago. THEN the winds came yesterday and blew the same 2 pieces off again!!! But...Florida living is wonderful!

Try to keep in touch every now and then so we know that you are doing well, okay?

Take care.

Dear Nora,

It's so great to hear from you. Busy, busy lady. That's certainly a lot of traveling you got in. Wow! I'm glad to hear you made it through hurricane season with minimal damage. I''ve got your mom in my thoughts and prayers. You have been missed here at Crazies, Nora , and I hope you can keep in touch. Hugs, Cheryl :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: alt text

YOUR BACK!!!!alt text

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Welcome HOME!!! You were missed!!!

Now that you’re back with us, I hope you’ll stay!

Thank you all!!...yeah, I think I'll stay for awhile..LOL..you guys are too much fun to miss out on. Mom is doing better, going to visit her this morning (I hate hospitals!)

It's good to be back!! :kiss: :grin: :kiss:

Welcome back, Slainte!!!! We've missed you so much, and your return is warmly welcomed!!

I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better. Please keep us updated on how she's doing, k?