New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Michael...

Rate this topic

Michael, Michael, Michael....

I don't know what to think anymore of the truth behind the accusations against Michael Jackson....Isn't it more than strange that he showed up to court today wearing pajama pants??? And coincidentally, he's ended up "in the hospital" right before arriving to court on multiple ocassions....I don't know what to think.

What do you think Michael is trying to accomplish by all this??? Do you think he's guilty of all the accusations made against him?

Ya know I have to agree with you Jason...right now I just don't know what to think about him anymore!!! Strange fellow..my initial feelings were that he was innocent and just being taken advantage of...now I'm really not sure...I think he is a sad mixed-up boy still. Just my opinion.

I think he's guilty; and these little dramas are ploys to make people feel sorry for him and distract people. I really wish the judge would have stuck to his guns and revoked the 3 million dollars of bail and thrown Jacko's butt in jail!

I really didn't want to believe that he was guilty but now it really doesn't look very good for him. Looks like it's getting progressively worse for his case and he certainly didn't help matters today , showing up in court late and in pjs. Unbelievable!