• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sailing With Mebert!!!!!

Rate this topic

DaCruzNut

alt text

I couldn't resist! I got to thinking about Mebert sailing on the regal Empress, April 10th, and Rogue sailing from Miami, the same week-end, and I decided it was time to cruise. So, I called Imperial Majesty, today, and booked the Regal Empress, with mebert!

OK, everyone, now's your big chance! One more board member makes this a "Board Cruise!" C'mon, now, you can do it!

Jeff, That is sooooo great. I am so happy for you and Mebert. You guys are going to have a great time. I wish we were going with you but it's not in the cards. Oh well, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Hugs, Cheryl

Hey DaCruzNut,

I'm glad you decided to come along. After all it was your tales about the old cruise ships that got me to book the Regal Empress.

I hope some other CruiseCrazies decide to come along. If not, I'm glad you'll be around to show me the secrets of the Regal Empress.

Thanks for your enthusiasm GottaCruz. I wish it was in the cards for you and your family to come along. lt would be great to have the Queen Bee of CruiseCrazies.

One day we'll be able to schedule a group cruise for CruiseCrazies.

Congratulations, Mebert and Jeff! Have a wonderful time on the Regal Princess. Don't forget the cameras! I wish I were able to come, but it may be a little while before we go anywhere after the big Hawaii trip we just had.

Hi, Bibb !!!

Hope you have a GREAT CRUISE !!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Eleven days! Sounds terrific, to me.

Of course, any cruise sounds terrific, to me, no matter what ship it's on...

alt textWell, ALMOST any ship......

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: