• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Fantasy

Rate this topic

I have a question for anyone who has sailed the Carnival Fantasy recently. I know that Kathijo just sailed on her a few weeks ago, so maybe she can help. Here's my question:

We are about to book a Carnival Fantasy cruise for November. We are booking a cat. 12 suite so we will have our own balcony. We also were in a cat. 12 suite when we sailed on her the past two times. I want to know how the Fantasy docked at Nassau and Freeport; which way she was facing in port. We are trying to figure out what side of the ship will have the best view when in the ports, so we can have a nice view from our balcony. I know this is subject to change, but I am just wondering.

Thanks anyone for any help you can give me! Have a great day!

Dawn

Normally, ships at Prince George Wharf, in Nassau, are positioned so that the starboard (right) side of the ship faces Nassau (the town) and the port side faces a strip of Paradise Island.

Don't be concerned with Freeport, there's nothing to see from the dock...

We were docked in Nassau 2 years ago on the Carnival Legend and they docked with the port side toward town, and the starboard side toward Paradise Island. The Fascination was already in port when we came in, and they were docked just the opposite. It's always interesting watching a cruise ship back into a berth.

Howard