• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doin' Da Doc Dance!!!!!

Rate this topic

DaCruzNut

Mebert, I wish you were going to be here in South Florida long enough for us to get together. Oh well, maybe on your next cruise. At least you and Jeff will get to meet aboard the Regal Empress. This time a mini CruiseCrazies cruise, next time maybe not so mini. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: That would be great. :smiley:

Let us know as soon as you get your docs.alt text

Hey DaCruzNut,

I'm sorry to chime in on your message to respond to GottaCruz. I'm dancing for you too.

GottaCruz,

My brother and his family live in St. Petersburg and I have loads of cousins in the Ft. Lauderdale, Weston, and Miami area, so I do get to Florida sometimes. I look forward to getting to the southeast coast to have a major CruiseCrazies convention with t-shirts and funny hats, like a family reunion.

I do feel that I have gotten really close to you all. This is my favorite board. The more I read the messages the more I realize that there are others who love cruising and experience the same enthusiasm for the sea as I do. I also like the fact that I don't have to suffer alone when it comes to waiting for my next cruise.

Now I have to go back and do the Doc Dance for DaCruzNut. :grin: :grin: :grin:

THANKS, EVERYONE...

alt text

I think mebert has summed it up, very well. Yes, this is the BEST cruise board on the web! In fact, I have forsaken the others I was active on, and only lurk on them occasionally.... It's great to share the excitement of booking a cruise, getting the docs, actually going on the cruise, and, then, getting over PCDS (Post Cruise Depression Syndrome) with all my friends, on the board.

Thanks, Jason!