• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

voyager of the seas question

Rate this topic

dahman45

hey all im new to the forum and new to cruising...i just came home a couple weeks ago from my first cruise and it was on the voyager of the seas, eastern caribbean. i went with a big group of friends and wanted to make a photo ablum for everyone, and i took pictures of the floors in the elevator (bc they have the day of the week on it) and i dont know if i forgot to take a pic or it got lost but i dont have a Friday!!!!

So i was wondering if anyone had a picture of friday from the elevator???

thanks!!!

ps had a blast cruising and now im hooked!!!!

The elevators have pictures of the day of the week in them??? I've never heard of that before! Maybe you can share those pictures with us? I'm sure many others didn't even know about this, and we'd love to see your pictures.

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, and I hope to see you posting often!

Jason - being "electronically challenged" I don't know how to post a photo but on the Voyager - and many other RC ships - there is a section of the carpet that lifts out and can be replaced daily with a new section, with the day of the week written out on it. It sure helps after a few days at sea when you can't remember what day it is. LOL