• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Do you get Post Cruise Depression Syndrome (PCDS)?

Rate this topic

Mebert

:cry: :sad: I've got it bad. I keep looking out all my windows, but I can't see Jamaica, or Grand Cayman anywhere. When I ask my kids to serve me dinner or clean my room, they just shake their heads and walk away. My case is so severe I had to book 2 cruises. That should cure me, right? RIGHT????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The jury is in on PCDS.

Out of 22 respondents, 20 get PCDS and 2 don't.

Most respondents love the cruise experience. That's a real revelation, especially coming from this board.

I guess that means we have plenty of company to share our little syndrome with.

The jury is in on PCDS.

Out of 22 respondents, 20 get PCDS and 2 don't.

Most respondents love the cruise experience. That's a real revelation, especially coming from this board.

I guess that means we have plenty of company to share our little syndrome with.

Man oh man i got it bad!! i got off the ship on march 27 and today is like the first day i can come back to say hi! Its 32 and raining for the past 3 days. I miss the towel animals! Even though some of the piles of laundry looks similar to animals, its not the same.

On the bright side, we have begun talking about taking another. So i will keep my hopes up and hopefully the weather will warm up so i can save my tan!!! LOL

Man oh man i got it bad!! i got off the ship on march 27 and today is like the first day i can come back to say hi! Its 32 and raining for the past 3 days. I miss the towel animals! Even though some of the piles of laundry looks similar to animals, its not the same.

On the bright side, we have begun talking about taking another. So i will keep my hopes up and hopefully the weather will warm up so i can save my tan!!! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I found a great cure for PCDS. We booked a new cruise within a week of coming home, and now we talk about the last cruise and the next cruise at the same time. It's hard to get too depressed when your thinking about going on another cruise. :wink:

Howard

I dont think I have got PCDS at the moment because I know at some point I will be booking another cruise & reading all the messages & reviews ect on this site makes me still remember what the cruise feels like.. :kiss:

I am sure if I was told I couldn't cruise again I would be massivly effected by PCDS but hopefully that will NEVER happen!! :cry: