• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

who else hates AOL??

Rate this topic

Who else besides me loves to HATE aol?? It's the worst possible program to put onto your computer....it slows down the computer, takes up way too many system resources, and takes up much more ram that it should. Computer techies agree, and I've even heard such comments from Dell support agents, Best Buy associates, and many other people. It's such a shame because millions are hooked on it, simply because it was one of the first main internet service providers. Well, it looks like the AOL system has malfunctioned again....preventing the buddy lists from loading.

Do you hate aol too? Let's hear it!

Normally, I would hate AOL, just as you do, but my loathing for Microsoft ie is so overwhelming that I have little room left for AOL..... On second thought, I hate them BOTH!!!!!

I've never used AOL, but my neighbors hated it!! My husband also used to have AOL on his computer at work and hated it SO MUCH that he finally got his company to get rid of it! Both my neighbor and my husband said that AOL is simply horrendous!!

I prefer not to use AOL because it has too much stimulus and too many complications.

I like a bare bones ISP that lets me surf the web and handles my e-mail without a problem.

I really don't need all the channels and bells and whistles that AOL has to offer. I don't really have the time for it.

I disagree I have had it for almost 10 years with no problems. IE does screw up and I hate MSN!.When I switched to DSL and was using that service I had really big problems. But when I piggybacked AOL for broadband I had no problems

I had major problems for such a long time. We didn't know if it was AOL or the computer. We were constantly getting disconnected. It was so very aggravating to be in the middle of something and have to start all over again. Well, AOL decided that Bell South Customers in certain areas could not be serviced by AOL anymore so we had to switch . We now use Comcast cable with Internet Explorer and just use AOL to check my mail. All the problems we were having have disappeared. I hate AOL too.