• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Cabin Upgrade Party

Rate this topic

Mebert

Hi Everybody,

As you may know there are different cabin categories designated to members for the number of messages posted on the CruiseCrazies board: Inside Cabin, Oceanview, etc.

Thanks to Lisa63 I have posted my 1000th message and have been upgraded to "Suite with Balcony," therefore I have a little more room and I'm able have a little virtual gathering. Right now, unless it's by some miracle, the virtual upgrade is the only way I'll have a suite with a balcony.

I invite you to check out the cruises I've been on (Check the bottom of my signature) and ask me any questions regarding my experiences.

Hopefully you'll get to know me a little better and the limited number of ships I've sailed.

This is Pot Luck so bring a dish from the Lido Deck. Let me know what you're bringing.

Count me in, Mebert. I'll bring my 45's and 78's. Oops, I mean CDs- some 50's music , some disco and country music. In fact, we can do some line dancing- cha cha slide, macarena, etc. Maybe also some lasagna to go with those Coronas. Let's party, everyone.

alt text