• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Fantasy question

Rate this topic

Hello,

Saw on the news tonight that by 2008 a passport may/or will be required to go to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and Panama from the U.S.

SO.....as of right now, or recently, can you still cruise on the Fantasy (in particular) to the Bahamas, without a passport? A state issued id and raised seal birth certificate will suffice i hope.....

Thanks all........

PS...i really don't want all the whaT ifs and things would be better ideas.....just an honest answer......

Thanks again :grin:

If you are cruising within the next few months you will be ok. From all that I read it will start gradually Dec 05 and be in full force by 08.

Exceprted from an article in this subject: "The new requirements would take effect on Dec. 31, 2007, for travelers entering the United States from Mexico and Canada by land, and on Dec. 31, 2006, by air or sea.

The deadline is a year earlier - Dec. 31, 2005 - for travel from Bermuda, the Caribbean and Panama."

Hello,

What if......................................

oh whoops you got me Jeff.......i couldn't think of anything ....golly gee.......

I better just go back to my little corner and quit asking questions....seems like every time....someone has something smart to say......

thanks Jeff...................................... :cool:

Hello,

What if......................................

oh whoops you got me Jeff.......i couldn't think of anything ....golly gee.......

I better just go back to my little corner and quit asking questions....seems like every time....someone has something smart to say......

thanks Jeff...................................... :cool: