• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

DaCruzNut, Bon Voyage !!!

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

Jeff, For you to have anything less than an excellent cruise would be impossible. Enjoy every minute. You , Mebert and BROWIE- a mini CruiseCrazies get-together- I wish I could be there with all of you. Those shipmates of yours don't know how lucky they are. We'll miss you. :kiss:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, For you to have anything less than an excellent cruise would be impossible. Enjoy every minute. You , Mebert and BROWIE- a mini CruiseCrazies get-together- I wish I could be there with all of you. Those shipmates of yours don't know how lucky they are. We'll miss you. :kiss:

I, truly, wish that you and Wayne could have joined us..... Well, maybe someday, soon, we can get something together, for everyone, for a short (Fascination? Regal Empress? Whatever....) CruiseCrazies week-end.....

Meanwhile...

alt text

I can't believe how excited I am about a little 3-day cruise! It's just that I adore the ship; she's small, and quaint. All the mahogany and teak; brass trimmings and fittings; portholes! deco fixtures....

And, to think that the Regal Empress, a short fifteen years ago, as the Caribe I, was considered an 'average' size cruise ship, in the same class as the Mardi gras, Britanis, Dolphin IV, and all the long-gone classics!

(Browie's already packed!!!)

I, truly, wish that you and Wayne could have joined us..... Well, maybe someday, soon, we can get something together, for everyone, for a short (Fascination? Regal Empress? Whatever....) CruiseCrazies week-end.....

Meanwhile...

alt text

I can't believe how excited I am about a little 3-day cruise! It's just that I adore the ship; she's small, and quaint. All the mahogany and teak; brass trimmings and fittings; portholes! deco fixtures....

And, to think that the Regal Empress, a short fifteen years ago, as the Caribe I, was considered an 'average' size cruise ship, in the same class as the Mardi gras, Britanis, Dolphin IV, and all the long-gone classics!

(Browie's already packed!!!)

Thanks, Aunt Cheryl!!!

Daddy thinks I overpacked for a 3 day cruise....

All I'm taking is 8 t-shirts; 2 hats; my sunglasses; and cologne (smoe of those gift shops, on the ship, have cute little stuffed animals....)

Daddy says I only need 4 t-shirts. it's not like I'm planning to wear them all, but I just don't know which ones I'll be in the mood to wear.

I'll post a review when we get back!

Thanks, Aunt Cheryl!!!

Daddy thinks I overpacked for a 3 day cruise....

All I'm taking is 8 t-shirts; 2 hats; my sunglasses; and cologne (smoe of those gift shops, on the ship, have cute little stuffed animals....)

Daddy says I only need 4 t-shirts. it's not like I'm planning to wear them all, but I just don't know which ones I'll be in the mood to wear.

I'll post a review when we get back!