• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Lisa63

I'm back from my business trip...

Rate this topic

Hi all. Checking in on my one day home between two consecutive business trips.

San Antonio was great. I had a chance to go to the Riverwalk one evening. It was fabulous. Amazing how it runs through the city like that. We had dinner in a Mexican restaurant which offers the largest margaritas I've ever seen, and the food was good, too. We then walked to the Alamo and, although it was closed for the evening, it was extraordinary to look at.

On the way home, I had 10 minutes to dash from Terminal B to Terminal A at Atlanta Hartsfield. It wasn't supposed to be a 10-minute connection, lol, but we must have circled the entire state of Georgia 3 or 4 times. I made the flight. Thank goodness I carried on my luggage, as I doubt it would have made the connection.

Early tomorrow, I get to go back to the airport for another conference, this time to Hilton Head. And I have to speak at the opening session... yikes!

Bon voyage to all of this week's lucky cruisers.

See the rest of you again on Tuesday.

Hi all. Checking in on my one day home between two consecutive business trips.

San Antonio was great. I had a chance to go to the Riverwalk one evening. It was fabulous. Amazing how it runs through the city like that. We had dinner in a Mexican restaurant which offers the largest margaritas I've ever seen, and the food was good, too. We then walked to the Alamo and, although it was closed for the evening, it was extraordinary to look at.

On the way home, I had 10 minutes to dash from Terminal B to Terminal A at Atlanta Hartsfield. It wasn't supposed to be a 10-minute connection, lol, but we must have circled the entire state of Georgia 3 or 4 times. I made the flight. Thank goodness I carried on my luggage, as I doubt it would have made the connection.

Early tomorrow, I get to go back to the airport for another conference, this time to Hilton Head. And I have to speak at the opening session... yikes!

Bon voyage to all of this week's lucky cruisers.

See the rest of you again on Tuesday.

Lisa...

Glad all went well in San Antonio! That margarita sure sounds good! That must have been great to see the Alamo. There's a lot of history there! Glad you caught your flight! It's no fun to have to race to catch the plane.

Have a safe trip to SC, and good luck with your speech!

Lisa...

Glad all went well in San Antonio! That margarita sure sounds good! That must have been great to see the Alamo. There's a lot of history there! Glad you caught your flight! It's no fun to have to race to catch the plane.

Have a safe trip to SC, and good luck with your speech!

Lisa,

The Alamo must have been a sight to look at! I've always wanted to see it!! Have a safe trip, we'll see you Tuesday

Lisa,

The Alamo must have been a sight to look at! I've always wanted to see it!! Have a safe trip, we'll see you Tuesday

Dear Lisa,

I'm exhausted just reading what you've been up to. :wink:

Glad you had a good trip and best of luck with your speech. Talk to you on Tuesday. Cheryl

Dear Lisa,

I'm exhausted just reading what you've been up to. :wink:

Glad you had a good trip and best of luck with your speech. Talk to you on Tuesday. Cheryl