Welcome to the NEW and ENHANCED CruiseCrazies! Read more... ×
Welcome to the NEW and ENHANCED CruiseCrazies!

See what's new and changed here

• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason

The Official Cookie Dough Lovers Thread

Rate this topic

As the foremost authority on all the different varieties and brands of cookie dough, I hereby declare this thread the Official Cookie Dough Lovers Thread!

Okay folks, let's be honest....You buy those rolls of cookie dough (or the pre-cut dough) and you put them in your fridge....BUT does the dough actually make it to the oven before it's devoured in its raw state?

alt text

HECK NO! :wink: The dough never seems to make it into the oven....every time I promise myself that I'm actually going to make some cookies out of it, it never happens. NEVER!! Actually, I've been contemplating for the past hour whether or not I should open the new roll I just bought tonight....Because I know that once the roll is opened, it's going to take an earthquake to get me to stop eating it! One more fingers-full never seems to be enough!!

So, if you're a cookie dough lover like me, admit this guilty pleasure!

As the foremost authority on all the different varieties and brands of cookie dough, I hereby declare this thread the Official Cookie Dough Lovers Thread!

Okay folks, let's be honest....You buy those rolls of cookie dough (or the pre-cut dough) and you put them in your fridge....BUT does the dough actually make it to the oven before it's devoured in its raw state?

alt text

HECK NO! :wink: The dough never seems to make it into the oven....every time I promise myself that I'm actually going to make some cookies out of it, it never happens. NEVER!! Actually, I've been contemplating for the past hour whether or not I should open the new roll I just bought tonight....Because I know that once the roll is opened, it's going to take an earthquake to get me to stop eating it! One more fingers-full never seems to be enough!!

So, if you're a cookie dough lover like me, admit this guilty pleasure!

Oh well, I guess you didn't believe my old wives tale about how eating raw cookie dough can get you sick, Jason. I love it too . That's why I don't buy it . It's too hard to control how much you eat. Get your fill now, Jason, while you can., before you come home. :grin:

Oh well, I guess you didn't believe my old wives tale about how eating raw cookie dough can get you sick, Jason. I love it too . That's why I don't buy it . It's too hard to control how much you eat. Get your fill now, Jason, while you can., before you come home. :grin:

I have to admit that I've only used the pre-made dough once, and I didn't eat it before cooking. I used to eat cookie dough way back when... but today, I worry about raw eggs and salmonella. I never looked at the ingredients in the cookies that I made with the pre-made one. I'll have to check it out.

I have to admit that I've only used the pre-made dough once, and I didn't eat it before cooking. I used to eat cookie dough way back when... but today, I worry about raw eggs and salmonella. I never looked at the ingredients in the cookies that I made with the pre-made one. I'll have to check it out.