• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Packing List

Rate this topic

Jason

Just a reminder to all of our new members...

Check out our CruiseCrazies Packing List - many members contributed items to our extremely comprehensive packing list. We also have packing tips and ideas for all the things you never thought of!

Just a reminder to all of our new members...

Check out our CruiseCrazies Packing List - many members contributed items to our extremely comprehensive packing list. We also have packing tips and ideas for all the things you never thought of!

• 5 weeks later...

:cool: Ok If I did not miss these items on Packing list here are some ideas I have collected:

- Insulated / Thermal mug & top: Good for fountain drinks, coffee, just ice etc.

- Sunscreen and a Sunblock -yes there is a difference

- Clothes pins- help to hang stuff in bathroom, keep towels or shirt from blowing away outside on a chair

- sunglass leash- good for active tours (waverunner etc.)

- perhaps an eyeglass kit for repairs or tightening

- laundry soap in small ziplocs or tablets, and dryer sheets if you want to do laundry, plus change to put in machines.

For kids/ teens:

- pool goggles as it is salt water in pool and ocean, and eye drops

- a nerf type football (as it is often too windy for a frisbee)

- kite for a beach, or especially if you sail from San Juan - at the Fort. (No you likely CANNOT use a kite on board ship)

-ping pong paddle/balls - not sure how good ship stuff is--if you buy cheap ones just donate them before you leave.

Room item:

-Besides hand sanitizer I like the Clorox disinfect wipes and wipe things down before I unpack (I work in dental office, so totally aware of germs--hey being cautious cannot hurt.)

-I also like to request an extra sheet to throw over couch if anyone sleeps on it--that furniture is really hard to clean even items like a sand flea,bug etc.

-sticy tack if posting a sign on cabin door, or a dry erase board

- not sure if allowed, I plan on a sign to put on balcony to "see from dock" to say hey there's our room (like a flamingo, sponge bob etc.)

-last item --very extremely original --line suitcase with bubble wrap (comes inhandy for bringing delicates onboard like wine etc.) on way back can wrap souveniers, hey it is lt weight and easy to pack!

Like I said I have compiled a list since Sept for a July cruise!

Buffetfan2004---

:cool: Ok If I did not miss these items on Packing list here are some ideas I have collected:

- Insulated / Thermal mug & top: Good for fountain drinks, coffee, just ice etc.

- Clothes pins- help to hang stuff in bathroom, keep towels or shirt from blowing away outside on a chair

- laundry soap in small ziplocs or tablets, and dryer sheets if you want to do laundry, plus change to put in machines.

For kids/ teens:

- kite for a beach, or especially if you sail from San Juan - at the Fort. (No you likely CANNOT use a kite on board ship)

-ping pong paddle/balls - not sure how good ship stuff is--if you buy cheap ones just donate them before you leave.

Room item:

-Besides hand sanitizer I like the Clorox disinfect wipes and wipe things down before I unpack (I work in dental office, so totally aware of germs--hey being cautious cannot hurt.)

-I also like to request an extra sheet to throw over couch if anyone sleeps on it--that furniture is really hard to clean even items like a sand flea,bug etc.

- not sure if allowed, I plan on a sign to put on balcony to "see from dock" to say hey there's our room (like a flamingo, sponge bob etc.)

-last item --very extremely original --line suitcase with bubble wrap (comes inhandy for bringing delicates onboard like wine etc.) on way back can wrap souveniers, hey it is lt weight and easy to pack!

Buffetfan2004---

For kids/ teens:

Room item:

Buffetfan2004---