• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
tenorcharm

Music for any Cruise...

Rate this topic

Well hello all, my name is Briana and i own one of the best classical albums ever... Just recently a friend over at UMVD gave me a copy of Ronan Tynan " The most famous Irish tenor in the world" album... This mans life story is just as amazing as his music. Bono from the band "U2" refers to him as one of the better artist to come out of Ireland. Listening to this album on our cruise to Mexico was so soothing and relaxing... Check him out, let me know what you think folks... Have a great day!

http://www.drronantynan.net/ :wink:

Well hello all, my name is Briana and i own one of the best classical albums ever... Just recently a friend over at UMVD gave me a copy of Ronan Tynan " The most famous Irish tenor in the world" album... This mans life story is just as amazing as his music. Bono from the band "U2" refers to him as one of the better artist to come out of Ireland. Listening to this album on our cruise to Mexico was so soothing and relaxing... Check him out, let me know what you think folks... Have a great day!

http://www.drronantynan.net/ :wink:

tenorcharm,

Welcome to Crusie Crazies.

I don't know why your number of posts shows up as zero since you have at least one post.

I also get an error message.

I look forward to seeing your posting some information on the Irish tenor.

Tenorcharm you may need to clear this up if it isnt spam, well give you the beneifit of doubt :wink2: If its some good info then thats fine and not spam! :wink2: